Your privacy is important to us. It is G3 Automation’s policy to respect your privacy in relation to any of your information that we may collect on the G3 Automation website , and other websites we own and operate.
We ask for personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and we cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Site preference cookies To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make adequate use of the contents and information that G3 Automation offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Do not broadcast advertising or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or online bookmakers, games of chance and gambling, any type of illegal pornography, in favor of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of G3 Automation, from its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from May / 2021 .