Whether Cartesian or lateral, the lines of G3 Automation Robots for the plastic industry have differences between them, converted into particular advantages for each type of equipment.
What is the best model? Which robot is most worthwhile to handle the newly injected products?
The answer is: it depends on what the customer needs on the shop floor. Each context requires a special solution to attend the production, making the most of the resources that the equipment offers.
Check below the comparison between the two types of robots, where their most outstanding differentials are presented:
- Do not occupy lateral space
- Greater freedom of movement
- Versatility in operations
- Cost-effective solution
- Handling complex parts
- Ideal for high injection cycles
- Already include product outlet conveyor
- Ideal for large-scale production
- NR12 protective fairing
- High speed handling
- For buckets, lids, pots and similars
- Automations for various applications